Hello All,

I work in a library with many public computers that access the internet using IE 6. We are about to perform updates on these systems and one thing requested of our librarians is to force people to use Print Preview before printing a page as many unusable print jobs result with a lot of wasted paper. No problem there. However, to reduce confusion of how to print without having to do a lot of intervention, they requested that the Print icon perform the Print Preview functionality. Has anyone done this? It shouldn't be so hard to figure out, but I'm not having luck finding the icons, as they must be embedded in a .dll file somewhere. Anyone know where the icons for IE are stored? Has anyone done this without purchasing a skinning program (that's not an option for us)?

Thanks,
Trey

Giving that the Print preview doesn't even have a hot key to use I think it might be a problem !just my un-profesional opinion!:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.